|CD Tray Pal - CD-ROM Utility for Windows Freeware for Windows|
Current version: 1.0.56 - (zip file, 180 KB)
Important Installation Notes:
Emsa CD Tray Pal is a handy utility that acts as a CD-ROM Drive control menu. It runs in the system tray and makes opening/closing CD door easier than ever, even on multiple CD-ROM drives.
- Autorun at system startup
- Runs as system tray icon
- Capable of handling multipe CD-ROM Drives
- OpenCD, CloseCD, GetCD, OpenAll, CloseAll functions
- Handy systray right-click menu
- Provides CD media informaion: Volume name, Size, Serial Number
- Configurable GetCD time interval
- Capable of showing either a single systray icon, or one icon per drive
- Action on system shutdown: Close All / Open All CD doors
- Assignable, system wide Hotkeys per each drive and function
- Tray icon(s) changing color based on whether valid media is inside the drive etc.
To assign a hotkey, first select the CD-ROM drive you want to edit from the left hand list on the Hotkeys tab. Then, click on the textbox on the right accordingly with the function you want to assign the hotkey to. Press a keyboard combination that you intend to use as hotkey (for example CTRL + ALT +F5 ). You can do the same for all three hotkeys assigned to the currently selected disk. Once you are satisfied, press the Save Hotkeys button to save them.
No Installation is required. Simply unzip the files, and run the main executable. Please read the included text files before actually running the executable.
Any usual Windows machine with a couple mbytes of disk space will do. 800x600 min screen resolution.
CD Tray Pal: CD-ROM Utility for Windows: Freeware for Windows